Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oh HAI blog!

WOW...I can't believe I haven't posted since June of last year. This is quite embarrassing!

So what's new in my world? School, well that's not new...just keeps me reeeeaaaally busy!

I'm knitting now! I taught myself how to knit and I LOVE it. I wanted to learn how to knit so I can knit my own socks...and I've knitted several pairs of socks :)



I bought my first wheel this past month! I bought a Kromski Prelude, and she's beautiful! She has been formally named Clementine.

I have some plans for some posts coming up including:


  1. How a crocheter learned how to knit.
  2. Tips for putting together the Prelude
  3. Using Linseed oil on the unfinished wheel
  4. Sewing a basket liner
Of course, I haven't made the basket liner yet, so if it's a terrible disaster....I won't bore you with a post. :)

I closed my shop several months ago. It made me really sad to do that, but I just don't have the time, space, or money to keep it going right now. Maybe someday I'll open it back up. :)

Mainly my ideas for this blog will be my crafting adventures....since I always have something in the making!

~Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment