Monday, June 10, 2013

SHOP is open and I'm baaaaack!

I can't believe it's been MONTHS since I've blogged! I've been so busy with school and my research blog I haven't had time for the stuff I LOVE!

Shop is open again! This time I'm on Etsy and I really like it so far. So much easier to use and looks so nice!!!

New Shop Link! CLICK HERE!

I have been making felted wool dryer balls! They're so awesome! I'll write a whole post soon about these.

In the mean time, I wanted to highlight something I've been thinking about!

I have hand blended, hand pulled roving in my shop. I LOVE to see what people have spun with fiber that I've made.

My plan is to feature finished yarn from spinners when they order my fiber! I think it will be cool to show what someone can do. When I look at something, I may picture it in my head, but I want to see the genius of others and what they can do!

Here's some of the roving I have listed!




No comments:

Post a Comment